22nd September 2018
Hay, haylage and straw for sale
1. We accept no liability whatsoever in respect of the actions of anyone using this site and the information contained therein. We do not act as Agents for any item or service indicated in this site.
2. Information is placed on this site in good faith. We cannot check and do not warrant the accuracy of the information. Before taking any action the user must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of information contained on the site. We offer no warranty or guarantee in respect of any item or service advertised on this site.
3. Links to other sites are accepted and added in good faith. We do not warrant the information contained in them and the inclusion of a site does not suggest any support or warranty.
4. Where a brokerage fee is payable you will be invoiced at the earliest opportunity after the sale or take up of a service is agreed. Payment is required within 7 days of invoice date unless stated otherwise. Brokerage fees are the responsibility of the seller, unless agreed otherwise.
5. Payment for any item(s) is to be arranged directly between buyer and seller. We accept no responsibility for any problems regarding payment.
6. Submission of your details indicates acceptance that we may disclose them to parties wishing to buy or sell your item. We do not otherwise knowingly release any details of buyers or sellers to third parties.
7 Whilst we make every effort to get the best possible deal for users of the brokerage service we accept no responsibility if the user subsequently finds items at a more favourable price.
8. Whilst we endeavour to place adverts and information as soon as possible after receipt we accept no liability for any losses resulting from any delay or failure to post it.
9. We reserve the right not to accept 'for sale' adverts from general forage merchants.
10. Submission of information and use of the site and brokerage services will be considered to indicate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.